As we begin a new school year, many of us are looking for something new that makes our teaching lives easier. A couple of my fellow Tennessee bloggers have joined together to bring you some of our classroom must haves, just in time for Back to School! For a little added bonus, we are also offering one lucky reader a Winner's Choice item from each of our TPT stores, so don't forget to enter the Rafflecopter at the end of this post!
MY MUST HAVES
1. Sharpie Flip Chart Markers-I like to use these to write my morning messages. They last a long time and they do not bleed onto the next sheet. Love them!!!
2. Zip Loc Mini Tupperware-I love these. My kids use them as their ticket box. They collect tickets throughout the week and they can spend them on prizes. i give them stickers to decorate the tubs. They are cheap and durable. I love them!
3. Any games from Lakeshore-Here are a few of my favs!!! I use these during centers and the kids love them!!!
4. Anything made by Crayola-I just love their crayons and other supplies. Does that make me a crayon snob? I hate off brand crayons. lol
5. Primary Journal by Mead-This is by far the best journal. it has tons of pages and they are front to back. They last the entire year and it is such great quality!
Hop over to my friends' pages to check out their Classroom Must-Haves! Then, be sure to enter our giveaway for a chance to win your choice of items from each of our stores!
I am very excited about this pack!!! It is going to make your life a whole lot easier and once you buy your phonics lessons for the entire year are done!!! All you have to do is print and go!!!
You will get A Year’s Worth of Weekly Word Lists and Printables to learn Phonics Spelling Patterns (540 PAGES)
Exciting Facts about this Unit 40 word lists with 10 words each Gives time to go back and review important phonics skills Interactive and Engaging Helps students to be able to decode words when they are reading Suggested Lesson plan and pacing included And SO MUCH MORE!!!
Specifics of this Unit Each week you will get word wall cards, recording sheet, sort, interactive notebook page, word work, word building, and a spelling assessment along with up to 15 printables that can be use to organize your own schedule for these phonics lessons.
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW BY CLICKING "DOWNLOAD PREVIEW" ABOVE. YOU WILL GET A BETTER LOOK AT THE UNIT!!!! ENJOY!!!
Week 1 Short a at Week 2 Short a an/ap Week 3 Short a am/ad/ag Week 4 Short i it/in Week 5 Short i ip/ig Week 6 Short i ix/im/ib/id Week 7 Short o ot/og Week 8 Short o op/ob Week 9 Short o ox/op/od/on/om Week 10 Short u ug/ut Week 11 Short u um/up/uck/ud Week 12 Short u un/us/ub/ump Week 13 Short e en/et Week 14 Short e ed/eb/eg/em Week 15 Short Vowels a/e/i/o/u short vowel words review Week 16 Long a long a, silent e Week 17 Long a long a, silent e Week 18 Long o long o, silent e Week 19 Long o long o, silent e Week 20 Long i long i, silent e Week 21 Long i long i, silent e Week 22 Long u long u, silent e Week 23 Long Vowels a/i/o/u long vowel silent e words review Week 24 Long a ai/ay Week 25 Long e ee/ea Week 26 Long e ie/ey Week 27 Long e y Week 28 Long i ie/y Week 29 Long i igh Week 30 Long o ow/oa Week 31 Long u ue/ew Week 32 Long Vowels long vowel patterns review Week 33 R-controlled ar/or Week 34 R-controlled er/ir/ur Week 35 R-controlled r-controlled vowels review Week 36 Diphthongs oi/oy Week 37 Diphthongs ou/ow Week 38 Vowel Digraphs oo Week 39 Vowel Digraphs aw/au Week 40 Diphthongs/ Vowel Digraphs diphthongs and vowel digraphs review Here is a Freebie from the unit that can be used with any spelling list!!! Click the picture!!!
And now my Teacher Blogging friend Jessica is
going to give you a closer look at one
of her best sellers!